The Homo Caballus Institute seeks
– more places at the Performance Riding School for local talent who cannot afford to pay for lessons (Equestrianism and Citizenship)
– investment in infrastructure, paid human resources and volunteers to develop a more complete equine therapy program. At the moment we can only cater for students with special needs, who come with family support or have sufficient basic balance.
– investing in environmental projects such as an animal rescue center, reforestation and environmental education.
– publishing books
– encouraging local entrepreneurship linked to the sustainable tourism chain (organic production, handicrafts, sustainable management of trails and preserved areas)
– become an iHoca member and make donations
– contribute to volunteer work
– propose partnerships
– help us seek sponsorship
– help us publicize our work